- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 2 Tbs raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbs maple syrup
- Whole almonds
- Strawberries, quartered
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Place a small 1-serve bowl in the freezer.
- In a separate bowl, mix melted coconut oil, cacao and maple syrup until combined.
- Pour the chocolate in the cold bowl and quickly tilt bowl up and down and around until most of the sides are evenly coated. If your chocolate is too thick, just add more coconut oil. Place in freezer.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate in moulds or ice cube trays and place an almond in each one. Pop in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Once bowl is set, turn upside down and gently tap on a bench a few times. It should pop out perfectly. Serve immediately with strawberries and fresh mint leaves for an added freshness. Keep in fridge or freezer if not eating.
Excuse me, but why did no one tell me it was World Chocolate Day yesterday?
Maybe that is why the universe told me to be come up with these awesome raw chocolate strawberry bowls!
I was just sitting down all rugged up on the couch at our holiday home in Venus Bay thinking about raw chocolate. Then it just popped into my head – oh my gosh I could make bowls with raw chocolate!
Next thing I have made this incredible strawberry chocolate bowl with some raw chocolate and almond hearts.
Yep, my parents were impressed!
I swear to you these are dead easy, take no longer than 20 minutes tops…. and they are not too unhealthy for a good lookin’ dessert.
Happy belated World Chocolate Day