NEW ✨ Custom Labeled Tea
$37.00 – $57.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $9.25 with More info
Looking for the perfect gift that has more thought than a gift card?
You’ve found just the one.
A personalised tea, designed by you, for your loved one.
Choosing from a list of delicious herbs below, you can fully customise a tea for you (or why not yourself) along with the tea name, message and colour.
Choose from pink blush, mint green, cappucino, or iris blue.
TURNAROUND: 1-2 days to be made + 1-3 days shipping (depending on state). Pick up in Geelong or Melbourne CBD available on certain days. Express post also available at check-out.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC HERBS | VEGAN | SUGAR FREE | BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING
The natural choice for your next gift…
A custom labeled tea
Whether it’s a last minute Christmas present, a baby shower gift, or what hell, treat yo self for no needed reason…
This custom labeled Tea by Jade Walker is just what you need.
Say goodbye to thoughtless vanilla candles and supermarket flowers
Providing a unique way to create a gift from the heart that’s also good for you!
What can I put in the Custom Label Tea?
The options are endless, but if you’re stuck, I’ve given you 11 different delicious ideas on the things we know people love
- Calming tea: herbs such as chamomile, lemon balm, lemon myrtle, damiana and passionflower. Or you might like the Calm Me Tea.
- Energy tea: herbs such as green tea, yerba mate, english breakfast (contain caffeine), peppermint, spearmint, ginkgo, and gotu kola. You might also like the Pick Me Up tea.
- Stress tea: any of the calming herbs, along with licorice root, withania, and tulsi.
- Mama-to-be: give your new mumma-to-be friend or fam a special safe-in-pregnancy blend for morning sickness with ginger, rosehip and the optionals of chamomile and peppermint.
- Fertility support: so your bestie has secretly told you they want to start trying for a baby. Give them a helping hand with a hormone loving organic blend with herbs such as Vitex/Chaste tree, shatavari, licorice root, and calendula petals.
- New mama: support healthy milk supply with herbs such as: fennel, shatavari and nettle.
- The black tea lover: get them off the dry tetley tea bags for good, by introducing them to high quality OP grade leaf (longer leaf cut) English Breakfast. Have alone, or team with other herbs for a unique taste such as ginger, lemon myrtle or rose.
- Masala Chai: part of the core Jade Walker range, this is a favourite amongst any chai lover. Have it the traditional Jade Walker way, caffeine free, or add English Breakfast for a money spiced brew pick me up. Check out the Masala Chai for inspo.
- Immune support: know someone’s who’s always sick? Or they’re still recovering from the long winter? Give them something with the likes of echinacea, siberian ginseng, yarrow, licorice root, and nettle. You might like the Immune Boost Tea.
- Tummy tea: got that friend who’s always bloated or struggling a little with digestive complaints? Choose herbs like peppermint, fennel, dandelion root, angelica, ginger, lemon balm or chamomile. Check out the Anti-Bloat Tea.
- Skin love: from acne to dry skin, we all have that friend who could do with some skin nourishment. Choose herbs like red clover, dandelion and burdock root, hibiscus, Vitex/Chaste Tree (if hormonal) and gotu kola. You’ll also love the Cleanse Me Tea.
For flavour and beauty
- Yummy tea: our favourite flavours are hibiscus or rosehip for a fruity sour taste, licorice or fennel for sweetness, lemon myrtle for citrusy tones, chamomile for sweet floral tones, or star anise for a real anisey flavour. Note: whilst licorice root sounds “licoric-ey”, when teamed with other herbs, you don’t taste “licorice”, you just taste sweetness. Which is why we often use it as a natural flavouring.
- Make it pretty: make your tea look extra pretty with petals such as pink rose petals, blue cornflower petals, calendula petals, or purple sacred lotus flower.
Still not sure, but you know what benefits you want?
Leave it up to us! Just tell us 1-3 main actions you want, and we’ll pick the BEST tea to match. Additionally, you can tell us 1-3 flavours you’d like.
How to design the perfect Personalised Gift Tea
It all depends on what you’re after. But we recommend first deciding what benefits you’re going for, by choosing herbs like the above, then adding some flavour and prettiness from the list below.
- STEP 1: Pick 1-6 herbs.
- STEP 2: Give it a name: see photos for ideas
- STEP 3: Give it a tag line: e.g “love your bestie, Soph x”
- STEP 4: List 1-3 main benefits, or up to 7 words on what you want it to do
- STEP 5: choose the size and colour, go to check-out, and leave a list like the example below. Then leave the rest up to us!
HERBS: chamomile, lemon balm, ginger and hibiscus.
NAME: “Bec’s bliss in a cup”
TAG LINE: Love always, your pumpkin pie xx
BENEFITS: (leave blank if you’d like us to decide) OR calming, relaxing, and unwind OR For a restful night’s sleep
OR, if you want to leave it up to us, simply write something like:
“Something for my 28yo female bestie who’s been struggling with fatigue. She also loves hibiscus, but hates peppermint.”
FULL LIST OF AVAILABLE HERBS (all certified organic)
- Blue flag/iris versicolour
- Burdock root
- Chilli flakes
- Calendula petals
- Chaste Tree/Vitex
- Dandelion root
- Echinacea root
- English Breakfast OP Grade
- Fennel seed
- Gotu Gola
- Green Tea
- Lemon balm
- Lemon myrtle
- Licorice root
- Raspberry leaf
- Red clover
- Rose petals (pink)
- Sacred Lotus Flower
- Sencha green tea
- Siberian ginseng
- Star anise
- Yerba Mate
How long will the Custom Labeled Tea take to reach me?
1-2 business days: to make.
1-4 business days: to post.
Total turn-around: 1-6 business days.
GEELONG AREA: Pick up available in Highton.
VICTORIA: postage should be within 2 business days.
THE REST OF AUS: 2-4 business days regular post, and 1-2 business days express post (depending on region).
- Not all teas are safe in pregnancy and breastfeeding. Please outline in the notes if this circumstance applies.
- Not all herbs are safe with certain medications. Please consult with your HCP before mixing herbs with current medications.
- These teas do not aim to replace or treat health conditions.They are considered “complementary” to your normal health regime. Do not discontinue other medications, treatments or protocols without seeking HCP advice.
|TEA COLOURS AND SIZES||
IRIS BLUE | 25 SERVES, IRIS BLUE | 50 SERVES, LATTE | 25 SERVES, LATTE | 50 SERVES, MINT GREEN | 25 SERVES, MINT GREEN | 50 SERVES, PINK BLUSH | 25 SERVES, PINK BLUSH | 50 SERVES