Healthy Hormones Tea
$4.00 – $47.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $1.00 with More info
Ladies, say hello to healthy hormones.
This special blend includes therapeutic herbs used to:
- Reduce PMS
- Regulate cycles
- Increase libido/sex drive
- Support fertility
CERTIFIED ORGANIC HERBS | VEGAN | SUGAR FREE | BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING
The natural remedy for PMS relief
So you suffer from PMS, irregular cycles, or just not-quite-right hormones?
Then this tea’s your new bestie!
The Healthy Hormones Tea features some of our favourite hormonal herbs to remedy the common female-related ailment.
Formulated using Naturopathic principles, the herbs in the Healthy Hormones Tea may assist with:
- Regulating cycles
- Hormonal acne
- Sore breasts
- Oestrogen excess
- Supporting healthy progesterone
- Supporting the HPA-axis’ stress reponse (hypothalamic pituitary axis)
THIS TEA PAIRS WELL WITH
Cleanse Me Tea for extra detoxification support, which helps to metabolise excess oestrogen.
Using all certified organic herbs, the Healthy Hormones Tea contains:
- Chaste Tree berries: Vitex agnus castus – 1g dried fruit per 2 tsps
- Shatavari: Asparagus racemosus – 2g dried root per 2 tsps
- Licorice root: Glycyrrhiza glabra – 0.5g dried root per 2 tsps
- Spearmint: Mentha spicata
For best results using the Healthy Hormones Tea
- Take 2-4 tsps in a tea at the same time each morning. This is due to the way Vitex/chaste tree has been demonstrated to work best.
- Steep the tea in boiling water for at least 15 minutes. The longer you steep, the higher amount of extracted active constituents.
- You may even like to steep the herbs overnight, starting with hot water, and allowing it to cool. This will increase extraction even further.
Can I still have the tea at night?
Yes you definitely can. But Vitex in particular is shown to work best at the same time each morning.
I thought boiling water destroyed herbal actions?
In some more delicate herbs it can. However, Vitex, Shatavari and licorice root are woodier/harder herbs thus they must be decocted using highter temps to extract their active constituents.
PREGNANCY & LACTATION:
12 Week Supply, 28 Day Supply, 5 Day sample