Calm Me Tea
Like a meditation in a cup.
The Calm Me tea is the answer to your stress, anxiety and insomnia. Using all organic herbs that hold evidence-based backing for working on the nervous system, these herbs are all commonly prescribed in the Naturopathic clinic.
*NEW: FREE POST on all orders*
See below for full description.
For regular healthy inspo, come follow me @jadewalkerhealth
In stock (can be backordered)
Calm the stress…
Alleviate the anxiety
Soothe the insomnia…
Calm Me Tea is here to the rescue
How does it work?
Using sedative, anxiolytic, and hypnotic herbs, this blend works by calming an over-active sympathetic nervous system (your fight and flight response). One of its key herbs, Withania (aka Ashwaghanda) is also an “adaptogen”, helping to support your body with stress long-term.
What is the Calm Me Tea good for?
- Exam times
- Feeling tired and wired
- Low mood
- Immune function
- Reducing inflammation
- Anti-viral (namely due to Lemon balm)
How should the Calm Metea be consumed?
- Due to its ultra calming affects, it’s advised to drink in the evenings
- However, if you’re highly strung at work or uni, you can drink a cup to help bring you back to a state of calm
What ingredients does the Immune Boost Tea contain?
- Withania aka “Ashwaghanda” (Withania somnifera)
- Tulsi aka “Holy basil” (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata)
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Rosehip (Rosa canina)
- Rose petals (Rosa centifolia)
Who shouldn’t drink this tea?
The herbs used in calm me tea are considered very safe. No adverse affects have been observed when combined with other medications. There is no strong human literature surrounding the use of these herbs in pregnancy, thus it is best to avoid during pregnancy.