Black Goji Tea
$2.00 – $10.00
A tea collector’s item
Himalayan Black Goji is packed with nutrients and infuses a vivid purple colour at the right temperature.
ORGANIC | BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING | VEGETABLE-BASED INKS | MADE IN GEELONG
Rare Himalayan Black Goji Berries
If you like a bit of a collector’s item, then let me introduce you to Black Goji.
In the same family as the more commonly known red Goji, black goji has a few special powers.
- It’s incredibly packed with anthocyanins; a strong antioxidant phytonutrient
- It turns a brilliant shade of purple when you infuse it at the right temperature.
- You can also eat them like a snack
For best results:
- Steep 1 tsp of goji in <60-70C water (it won’t work it’s magic with boiling water)
- Use filtered water, as an altered pH can also effect the colour