NEW ✨ ADAPTAMINE
$5.00 – $55.00
or 4 fortnightly payments from $1.25 with More info
A Super Chocolate like no other
“The next best thing since bullet proof coffee”
ADAPTAMINE contains raw cacao, adaptogens Ashwagandha and Reishi Mushroom and “velvet bean” (Mucuna) which contains L-dopa; the pre-cursor to dopamine.
Have it “hot cocoa” style or chill for an iced chocolate.
This super boosted treat includes therapeutic ingredients used to:
- Increase energy and focus
- Support immune function
- Protect against stress
- May assist dopamine production
On pre-order til December 23.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC HERBS | VEGAN | SUGAR FREE | BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING
A chocolate milk with super powers.
What does Adaptamine mean?
We cleverly named this blend after two very important therapeutic actions:
1. “Adapt” is derived from “Adaptogens”. Adaptogens are a hero class of herbs which have a deeply rooted use in herbal medicine. Adaptogens help the body to “adapt” to stress, thereby support the immune system and your well-being.
2. “-amine” is derived from “dopamine” due to the ingredient Mucuna (aka Velvet bean). Mucuna contains L-dopa; the pre-cursor to dopamine.
“So why do I need this in my life Jade?” I hear you ask.
- You’re looking for something better than coffee
- You want your morning ritual to be super-charging your long-term health
- You want to protect your body against daily stressors
- You want to strengthen your immune system
- You just want to feel REALLY GOOD!
All certified organic:
- Cacao (Theobroma cacao)
- Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Ashwagandha (Withania sominfera)
- Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens)
What does it taste like?
Adaptamine is designed to be drank like a delicious hot chocolate or iced chocolate milk.
Raw cacao gives a deeper, richer chocolate flavour compared to regular cocoa. Meanwhile, the smooth and slightly earthy flavours of the other ingredients take the edge off the dark cacao taste.
Some love Adaptamine on its own, to enjoy that dark earthy taste.
We love adding 8 drops of Sweet Leaf stevia drops for a sweeter cup without the sugar.
You could also try it with rice malt syrup or coconut sugar.
How do I make the best cup of Adaptamine?
For best results: mix 2 tsp of Adaptamine with approx 200ml milk (standard mug) in a blender. This helps to incorporate the powder for a smoother experience.
THERMOMIX: heat on 90C for 4 mins.
STOVE TOP: bring to simmer on medium heat in a pot.
MICROWAVE: heat milk on its own for 1 minute. Using a second mug, place Adaptamine in mug and slowly stir in hot milk to fully incorporate.
Blend 2 tsp of Adaptamine with approx 200ml milk (standard mug) in a blender.
Optional: add ice and and a bit more Adaptamine, along with some Sweet Leaf stevia drops or coconut sugar.
What is the best time of day to consume?
Due to cacao naturally containing theobromine (a constituent similar to caffeine) this can give you energy. Morning and midday is best. However, some people find they are fine with it in the afternoon as well.
IF TAKING MEDICATIONS OF HAVE A DIAGNOSES HEALTH CONDITION
Always seek advice with your health care practitioner before making any changes.
PREGNANCY & LACTATION:
12 Week Supply, 28 Day Supply, 5 Day sample