4 Week Liver Detox eBook
*Join me, as I’m also doing the Detox with you until the 3rd of November*
Or you can jump in any time along with many others already on the path (click here to enter the FB group once you’ve made the investment).
Get on the path to clearer skin, more energy, better ‘regularity’ and balanced hormones.
This 4 Week Liver Detox eBook is unlike your regular detox.
PLUS get access to a private Facebook support group and 5 free videos for extra support.
Do you regularly experience any of these symptoms:
- Break-outs, eczema, or other skin complaints
- Bloating, constipation or discomfort
- Mood swings
- Unexplained ill-health
- Hormonal disturbances: PCOS, endometriosis, PMS, cravings etc
- Stagnant weight
- Fluid retention
- Exacerbated allergies
If yes, it might be time to empty your ‘cup’.
Imagine a cup sitting under a slow dripping tap. It can handle it for a while. But eventually the cup can’t take on anymore, and overflows.
Imagine your body like this cup. We have to empty it out from time to time.
This is why Spring time often serves as the perfect opportunity to clear out that winter comfort food and sluggish state.
What do I get with the 4 Week Liver Detox eBook?
- My comprehensive guide on what a TRUE liver detox entails, how to prepare for it, what nutrients and supplements can support a detox, other lifestyle and environmental factors to consider, a daily guide, and meal suggestions.
- Access to the private Facebook support group (once purchased, ask to join here)
- 5 FREE videos for extra support and explanation of how to get the best out of your detox
(NOTE: these will be posted in the private FB group weekly in the first round of the Detox starting this Saturday, October 6)
Who shouldn’t do the detox?
- Anyone with liver disease, blocked biliary ducts or gallstones
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding in first 6 months (however, this eBook still contains an abundance of healthy support, and there are ways you can apply this to your life both now and in the future.