- 1 can of good quality full fat coconut cream
- 1 block of vegan dark chocolate (home brand dark cooking chocolate or Whittakers dark chocolates are vegan)
- Place can of coconut cream in the fridge over night (or at least a few hours).
- Open chilled can of coconut cream and separate the solid white cream off the top from the clear liquid. Set liquid aside for smoothies or drinking =D.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in a microwave safe jug for a couple of minutes until just melted.
- In a deep bowl, use an electric beater to blend cream and chocolate until smooth and creamy. You may like to add a little maple syrup or agave nectar for a sweeter cream.
- Pour over cakes or eat it by the spoon!
Not a lot needs to be said about this smooth and silky dreamy liquid, except that it is mighty satisfying and so easy to make!
Pour this yummy chocolate coconut cream over warm chocolate or banana cake.