It’s the tea that’s taken health-seekers by storm.
It sold out week by week, and we couldn’t keep up!
But we’ve now ordered triple the herbs to keep up with your (literally) healthy appetite, so you can keep on cleansing!
This unique blend isn’t just another ‘detox’ tea. In fact, Jade gets quite upset with the way that word gets abused; tea companies just throwing any old herb together and calling it detox.
Lucky for you Jade just finished four years of Health Science study to make sure the tea offers EXACTLY what it says.
Let me name a few things the Cleanse Me Tea does (okay, maybe more than a few):
- Stimulates liver detoxification pathways
- Stimulates digestive enzymes to support breaking down food for more effective nutrient absorption
- It’s a diuretic, meaning it also works on the kidneys
- Uses herbs to support healthy glowing skin and mitigate certain skin conditions
- Supports wound healing
- Supports lymphatic circulation
- Reduces inflammation
- May assist with hormonal disturbances
I’m not even finished. But I don’t want to bore you. All I know is that you need this delicious elixir in your life.
How does the Cleanse Me Tea taste?
One look at its vibrant pink infusion and you know it’s got to have Hibiscus.
Hibiscus has a fruity-citrus flavour. Added with freshness of spearmint and an undertone of the other healthy herbs, this tonic goes just as well chilled over ice with a touch of lime and mint.
As with all Jade Walker Teas, Cleanse Me Tea uses all organic herbs.
How often and how long should I drink Cleanse Me Tea for?
For a cleansing protocol, drink 3 cups per day for 4 weeks. We LOVE brewing a big batch and chilling in a pitcher for all-day-long iced tea. Or, keeping it hot all day long in our Infusion Thermos.
What’s in the Cleanse Me Tea?
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa)
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)
- Hibiscus flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense)
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)