Infusion Thermos 500ml – ‘Rose Quartz’
Keep your Jade Walker Teas warm and cozy with our innovative tried-and-tested Infusion Thermos Flasks.
A revolution in Tea Flasks. You won’t know how you survived without one.
Backed by a 12 month warranty*
In stock (can be backordered)
What makes the Jade Walker Infusion Thermos special?
These ergonomic stainless steel vacuum thermos come with a special removable tea filter, so you can now easily add your loose leaf Jade Walker teas, steep, and go!
And so you have full confidence in this product, we road-tested these flasks for a month, measuring the temperature every hour, throwing them in and out of our bag, and sipping several flasks of tea every day.
Now we’re pretty damn confident you’re going to love these flasks too!
SO CONFIDENT that these new Infusion Thermos Flasks also come with a 12 MONTH WARRANTY*.
Available in ‘Rose Quartz’ or ‘Onyx’.
Directions for use:
The flasks keep your tea SO HOT that we actually recommend adding some cold water before sealing.
- Remove infuser insert and add 1 tablespoon of your favourite Jade Walker Tea.
- Pour in hot water (90C is best) until 3cm before infuser-insert line.
- Click the infuser back into place and top with cold water just until you see the water come through the holes.
- Screw on the lid tightly, and you’re ready to conquer!
At Jade Walker Tea we have a strong drive to limit waste and reduce our carbon footprint. In doing so, we decided not to create unnecessary extra packaging for this product. As a result, this limits waste directed to landfill, or ultimately to our environment.
However, we love to reuse and recycle other packaging we have received, therefore, your product may come wrapped in recycled bubble wrap for protection in transit.
12 month warranty
* The 12 month warranty covers the sealing of the thermos, the ability to keep your tea warm like new, and the insertable tea infuser. The 12 month warranty does not cover general wear and tear such as dents, scratches, or exterior damage. If in the case you request to have it replaced under warranty, a new one will be sent out to you following inspection and satisfaction that your claim meets the above criteria.