Cleanse Me Tea
$14.95 – $24.95
OUR MOST POPULAR BLEND.
Reboot, rejuvinate and revive your beauty
The cleanse you need is right here.
A refreshing tea that infuses a bright shade of pink – used for skin, digestion and detoxification.
Each blend has been specially crafted to combine the best Certified Organic herbs to bring you a truly deeper experience of drinking herbal tea.
FREE POST on all orders over $35.
See below for full description.
Hey beauty, want to glow from the inside out?
Well you’re in the right place.
It’s been months in the making and I know you’ve been itching to finally get your hands on it.
This cleverly crafted and refreshingly tasty blend is going to be your new must-have beauty secret.
The Cleanse Me Tea is more than just a “detox” tea.
It’s a synergistic tonic that uses herbs known for skin and digestive complaints.
Common conditions associated with these herbs include:
- Eczema and psoriasis
- Cellulite: via increasing lymphatic flow
- Bloating and fermentation
- Liver detoxification
- Poor brain cognition
- Sluggish metabolism
- Hormonal disturbances
- Cardiovascular health: cholesterol
How should the Cleanse Me Tea be consumed?
- FOR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION CLEANSES: consume three strong cups per day. Start the day by consuming first thing in the morning, followed by a cup before lunch and another in the afternoon. With its citrus tasting hibiscus and refreshing spearmint, this tea is also just as good ICED. Make 1L jugs and drink throughout the hot days.
- HEALTHY MAINTENANCE: consume 1-2 times cups daily or make a drink bottle of iced Cleanse Me Tea and sip throughout the day.
What ingredients does the Cleanse Me Tea contain?
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale)
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa)
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)
- Hibiscus flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
- Red clover (Trifolium pratense)
- Calendula flower (Calendula officinalis)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
Who shouldn’t drink this tea?
- If you have hypersensitivity to the dandelion family.
- Have a bile duct obstruction or disease of the gallbladder
Caution and professional practitioner advice is recommended if taking the following medications:
- Quinolone antibiotics
- Oral contraceptive pill (theoretically)
- The Cleanse Me Tea must not be taken if:
- Taking Warfarin or other blood thinners