Not your average NaturopathWhat if I told you that you can get better?
As a degree-qualified Naturopath who’s worked amongst many health professionals, I have been able to help many people recover and live lives they didn’t think were possible.Anything from:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Irregular periods, heavy bleeding, getting back periods
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Getting off the pill
- Healing long-standing gut issues
- Eliminating anxiety and depression
- Removing insomnia
- Healing thyroid conditions
- Losing weight, sustainably
With a mind for a science and a passion for herbal and nutritional medicine, I aim to bring a refreshing approach to holistic health. One that is devoid of nonsense, and only filled with sound advice and the motivation you need to get you to where you want to be.
I’m passionate about educating people on how to experience TRUE health through diet, lifestyle and mindfulness.
With my own history of ill-health, poor choices, substance abuse, darker days, and past restrictive dietary choices, I always come with a non-judgemental approach.
Key health focus areas include:
- Mental health: anxiety, mood disturbances, and addiction
- Energy: addressing the underlying cause/chronic fatigue/reducing stimulants
- Gut health: IBS, IBD, SIBO, FODMAPs, bloating, overseas travel infections, constipation, fructose malabsorption, unexplained pain
- Diet: nutrient assessment, meal plans, weight management, blood sugar regulation, and education
- Female health: hormonal disturbances, PMS, fertility, PCOS, endometriosis management, libido
- Mindfulness and meditation: implanted throughout all treatment plans, as well as one-on-one guided meditations
What can I say, I’ve always liked a challenge. This is what I do best. Figuring out the root cause, and addressing it at the source. I aim to work collaboratively with your current health team (if they’re willing), utilise functional testing, and combining holistic treatments. Based on those findings, we can create the most suitable prescriptions, tests, and appropriate referrals if required.
Specifically within the realm of mental health, I have a passionate focus on helping people uncover the genetic underpinnings of their health such as:
In house testing includes everything from blood pressure and temperature, tongue and nail diagnosis, to more in depth analyses such as urinalysis and blood glucose test.
I can also order functional tests to dive deeper into your health condition such as Organic Acids Test (OAT) ‘complete digestive stool analysis’ (CDSA), food allergies and genetic testing.COST 1 hour initial appointment – $150 (all new clients must first book a 1 hour consultation) EXISTING CLIENTS: 30 minute follow up – $75 15 minute quick consult – $37.50 (perfect if you need a prescription for an acute condition such as a cold, period pains or emotional support) PRESCRIPTIONS As is the beautiful thing about our profession, there is no one set protocol. You are unique. From general lifestyle and dietary advice, to fully directed prescriptions and programs, prescriptions can range from $0-$300. It is always your choice to invest in your treatments, but we will talk about whats going to get you the most effective and meaningful outcomes. I also use a modern online prescription service allowing you to have the prescriptions mailed straight to your house.