Bachelor of Health Science Naturopath
Jade is a modern naturopath leading the way in evidence-informed complementary health.
With a mind for a science and a passion for herbal and nutritional medicine, Jade brings to you an integrated approach to holistic health.
Jade is passionate about educating people on how to experience TRUE health through diet, lifestyle and mindfulness. She is non-judgemental to all walks of life. She can also work with all dietary requirements whether they be health or ethical orientated.
Key health focus areas include:
- Mental health: anxiety, mood disturbances, and addiction
- Low energy
- Gut health: IBS, IBD, FODMAPs, bloating, overseas travel infections, constipation
- Diet: nutrient assessment, meal plans, weight management, blood sugar regulation, and education
- Inflammation and pain
- Skin conditions: acne, psoriasis, eczema, boils, dry skin, itchiness, unexplained rashes
- Female health: hormonal disturbances, PMS, fertility, PCOS, endometriosis management, libido
- Immune function: bacterial, viral or fungal infections, frequent UTIs, allergies, common cold or flu, post-infection recovery, autoimmune diseases
Jade can offer further academic research of the current literature to help you find answers to your unexplained ongoing condition. Based on those findings, she can then recommend the most suitable prescriptions, tests, and appropriate referrals if required.
Jade also understands and considers certain genetic predispositions that may help further individual your treatment and achieve more targeted results such as:
- Pyrrole disorder
In house testing includes everything from blood pressure and temperature, tongue and nail diagnosis, to more in depth analyses such as urinalysis and blood glucose test.
Jade can also order functional tests to dive deeper into your health condition such as ‘complete digestive stool analysis’ (CDSA), food allergies and genetic testing.
TIDAL FLOW YOGA & WELLNESS
- Tuesdays: 9am-1pm
Level 1, 9-11 Portman Street, Oakleigh
- Wednesdays: 12pm-8pm
Yarra Lane Shop 3GC, 15 – 19 Claremont Street, South Yarra
Select ‘Skype/phone’ consult
Book at: www.mergehealth.com.au
924 Riversdale Road, Surrey Hills
- Fridays: 9am-1.30pm
- Saturdays: fortnightly: 9am-2pm